Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.229 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,581 (R$ 7,796) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)