Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.417 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵30,676 (R$ 21,653) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Trujillo costs S/. 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)