Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.309 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,615 (R$ 9,637) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (32 minutes ago)