Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 608 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 GHS / BOB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 12% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,812 ($b20,817) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)