Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 594 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.647 GHS / BOB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵16,988 ($b26,274) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)