Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 433 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.670 GHS / BOB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 17% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵26,579 ($b39,652) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huizhou costs 元4,285 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)