Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 441 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 GHS / BOB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,555 ($b36,674) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php225 (3 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (43 minutes ago)