Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.176 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 50% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵16,444 (13,984TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)