Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵30,322 (RM25,772) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)