Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 GHS / IRR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵36,634 (﷼ 274,271,813) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)