Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 GHS / IRR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,053 (﷼ 85,548,056) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)