Cost of living comparison between Sanandaj, Iran and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 GHS / IRR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,794 (﷼ 71,872,714) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 30,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (about 2 hours ago)