Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 GHS / IRR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 13% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵41,697 (﷼ 308,027,547) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵37,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Asunción costs 4 Gs (about 1 hour ago)