Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00013 GHS / IRR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵18,262 (﷼ 137,350,728) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)