Cost of living comparison between San‘a’, Yemen and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01551 GHS / YER
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 28% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,201 (722,027 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)