Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 368 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.927 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵34,065 (€6,914) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)