Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 350 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.164 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵38,793 (€7,513) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$132 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stoke-on-Trent costs £50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,184 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (about 1 hour ago)