Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.805 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵20,692 (€4,306) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)