Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 491 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.296 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 11% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,910 ($3,238) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)