Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 511 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.436 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 16% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,550 ($6,661) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)