Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 706 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.449 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 8% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵17,221 ($3,871) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)