Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 409 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19279 GHS / HNL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,598 (L 117,215) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth, Scotland costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,500TL (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £13,855 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)