Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 303 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18837 GHS / HNL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 32% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,590 (L 119,924) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)