Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 346 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19452 GHS / HNL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 26% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,189 (L 129,492) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)