Cost of living comparison between San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico and Accra, Ghana
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 352 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20517 GHS / MXN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,593 (Mex$ 56,502) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)