Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 188 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24641 GHS / MXN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,150 (Mex$ 118,301) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 2 hours ago)