Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 306 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24756 GHS / MXN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵28,130 (Mex$ 113,629) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)