Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24053 GHS / ARS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 52% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵14,400 (ARS $59,868) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)