Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21953 GHS / ARS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 55% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,796 (ARS $71,953) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)