Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22614 GHS / ARS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 39% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵18,403 (ARS $81,378) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (31 minutes ago)