Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17703 GHS / ARS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 47% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵18,642 (ARS $105,304) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)