Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25376 GHS / ARS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 35% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,424 (ARS $84,425) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (41 minutes ago)