Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 293 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24058 GHS / MXN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,001 (Mex$ 83,135) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)