Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,026 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.229 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 19% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵22,362 ($5,288) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)