Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 295 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08677 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 45% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵18,107 (Php208,671) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (41 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)