Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 335 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08869 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 45% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵18,179 (Php204,980) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)