Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 188 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08457 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 35% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵45,825 (Php541,877) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 12,346 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 3 hours ago)