Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 296 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08779 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 39% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵48,709 (Php554,803) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)