Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 395 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08802 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 39% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵21,797 (Php247,635) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)