Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24847 GHS / MXN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵38,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵30,654 (Mex$ 123,375) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)