Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23490 GHS / MXN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,097 (Mex$ 55,755) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (26 minutes ago)