Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08753 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵41,079 (Php469,295) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (28 minutes ago)