Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08607 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵37,414 (Php434,684) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)