Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08500 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵39,598 (Php465,881) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)