Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24921 GHS / MXN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,208 (Mex$ 89,113) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 2 hours ago)