Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.126 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,999 (10,659TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)