Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.154 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,246 (10,609TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)