Cost of living comparison between Samarkand, Uzbekistan and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00129 GHS / UZS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 16% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,825 (12,242,479 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)