Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,202 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.360 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵28,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,743 (R$ 17,462) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montevideo costs $U1.11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (about 2 hours ago)