Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,422 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.391 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵31,731 (R$ 22,809) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (37 minutes ago)