Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 GHS / IDR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 38% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,624 (Rp 35,571,521) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (30 minutes ago)