Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 GHS / IDR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 37% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,118 (Rp 59,204,586) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (about 2 hours ago)