Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 GHS / IDR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 40% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,205 (Rp 36,095,655) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)