Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 GHS / IDR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 39% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,565 (Rp 23,928,125) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £525 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (39 minutes ago)