Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 GHS / IDR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 39% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,652 (Rp 62,517,231) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)