Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.496 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵14,839 (€3,301) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)