Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.556 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,457 (€5,302) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)