Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.855 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,373 (€2,136) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (11 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (36 minutes ago)