Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.258 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,597 (€5,629) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)