Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.613 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵28,061 (€5,000) in Salamanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)