Cost of living comparison between Salalah, Oman and Accra, Ghana
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.670 GHS / OMR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 10% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵16,907 (﷼ 1,585) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)