Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.254 GHS / OMR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 10% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵31,420 (﷼ 2,792) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)