Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.445 GHS / OMR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 9% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵28,992 (﷼ 2,533) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)