Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.716 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 14% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵14,259 (€3,023) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)