Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.552 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 31% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵41,765 (€7,523) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)