Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.425 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 19% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵42,893 (€7,907) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)