Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 357 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.426 GHS / GBP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 40% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵21,889 (£4,034) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Doha costs 4,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)