Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.030 GHS / GBP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 56% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵56,173 (£9,315) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)