Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 367 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.644 GHS / GBP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 57% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵24,505 (£4,342) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)