Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 352 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.255 GHS / GBP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 38% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵17,280 (£3,289) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)