Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 296 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.911 GHS / GBP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 51% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵58,855 (£9,957) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵39,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)