Cost of living comparison between Saint-Étienne, France and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.623 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,341 (€3,319) in Saint-Étienne.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (24 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)