Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.164 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 8% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵41,027 (€7,945) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵38,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)