Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.166 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 9% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵38,236 (€7,401) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (about 1 hour ago)