Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.454 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 4% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵14,992 (€3,366) in Saint-Étienne.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (about 1 hour ago)