Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04121 GHS / PKR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 36% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,056 (₨244,002) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)