Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04008 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵14,134 (¥352,669) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (43 minutes ago)