Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.211 GHS / LYD *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 9% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵30,844 (9,605 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)