Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.345 GHS / LYD *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 5% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵32,256 (9,643 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)