Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.804 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,776 (€3,284) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (25 minutes ago)