Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.258 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵42,811 (€8,142) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)