Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06900 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 34% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,635 (₨342,551) in Rohtak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)