Cost of living comparison between Road Town, British Virgin Islands and Accra, Ghana
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.260 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 111% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵33,043 ($7,757) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jinju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)