Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.338 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 104% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵38,173 ($8,799) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)