Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.418 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 108% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵64,578 ($14,615) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)