Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.638 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 99% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵71,617 ($15,440) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)