Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.404 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 97% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵59,195 ($13,441) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)