Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.399 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 102% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵62,501 ($14,210) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)