Cost of living comparison between Road Town, British Virgin Islands and Accra, Ghana
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.962 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 98% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵24,759 ($6,249) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)