Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25376 GHS / ARS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,435 (ARS $96,294) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)