Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26044 GHS / ARS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,768 (ARS $83,582) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)