Cost of living comparison between Rimini, Italy and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.377 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,186 (€3,012) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)