Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32137 GHS / ZAR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵32,190 (R 100,163) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (21 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)