Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.641 GHS / BOB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 47% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵38,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,182 ($b31,472) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)