Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 382 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.310 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵30,698 (R$ 23,429) in Ribeirão Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)