Cost of living comparison between Rhodes, Greece and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.457 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,148 (€3,623) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)