Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.885 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵20,999 (€4,299) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)