Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.610 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 19% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵39,335 (€7,012) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)