Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.473 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,226 (€3,628) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)