Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.123 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 26% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵44,022 (€8,592) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)