Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.512 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 18% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵22,062 (€4,889) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)