Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.496 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵20,047 (€4,459) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)