Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.716 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵17,223 (€3,652) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)