Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.805 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵20,864 (€4,342) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)