Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 518 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.193 GHS / GBP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 50% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵51,132 (£8,256) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)