Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 463 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.670 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵20,265 (€4,340) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)