Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.517 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,735 (€3,484) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)