Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.656 GHS / DKK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 15% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵21,580 (kr32,887) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)