Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.604 GHS / DKK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 16% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵21,753 (kr35,987) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)