Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.598 GHS / DKK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 14% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵14,212 (kr23,766) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)