Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.731 GHS / DKK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 8% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵38,937 (kr53,282) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)