Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 297 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.263 GHS / ILS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 26% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵44,225 (35,023 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)