Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 383 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.268 GHS / ILS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 34% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵48,092 (37,941 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 76 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)