Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 461 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.112 GHS / ILS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 26% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵23,573 (21,206 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (44 minutes ago)