Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 288 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.296 GHS / ILS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 29% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵45,155 (34,833 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Provo, Utah costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)