Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 351 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.309 GHS / ILS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 41% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵43,719 (33,399 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (10 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)