Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 323 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.266 GHS / ILS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 27% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵38,165 (30,151 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)