Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 595 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.237 GHS / ILS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 35% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵25,237 (20,408 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)