Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.330 GHS / ILS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 13% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵28,561 (21,474 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)