Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.255 GHS / ILS
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 19% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,852 (23,780 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (36 minutes ago)