Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 42% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,862 (9,712 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)