Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.201 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 38% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵19,976 (16,629 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)