Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.111 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,228 (10,107 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (40 minutes ago)