Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 476 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48721 GHS / MAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 22% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,041 (49,345 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)